Chili Lime Shrimp
Shrimp tacos take me to perfect summer bliss...refreshing, yet simple and delicious. What's even better is that this is a 3 ingredient recipe! The seasoning makes throwing this recipe together in a pinch super easy and convenient, but my favorite part about this seasoning is that it's from a "small" business located in my hometown called High Plains Spice Company! Supporting and cheering on small businesses is one of my passions and when you can combine that with good food, it's a win-win.
- 1 lb shrimp medium to large, peeled
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chile lime seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together and let marinate.
- Place shrimp on skewers and grill until fully cooked or sauté in skillet until shrimp are opaque and whitish in color.
- Serve over rice, as tacos, or on cucumber rounds with a dollop of guac or avocado.